How Partnership Works
Once we receive the required partnership materials, each agency will be entered into our database. The partnership system is designed to ensure equitable access to items for all of our partner agencies. Your designated contact will receive all notices, partner communications, and newsletters. You must RSVP to invites for monthly giveaways to participate.
Want to Partner with us? PartnershipPacket2016
Want to Partner with us?PartnershipPacket2016
– Partnership Fee – Annual Renewal
|Over $1 Million||$300|
- Organizations/agencies must have 501c3 status from the IRS.
- Organizations/agencies must be engaged in direct service provision.
- Organizations/agencies that discriminate on the basis of race or religion or whose primary function is political are not eligible for partnership with the Community Resource Center.
- Organizations/agencies that have applied for 501c3 status, but are awaiting a decision, may apply for partnership and will be considered on a case-by-case basis by our staff.
- Copy of 501(c)(3) letter: The federal document
- Partnership Contract/Application Forms
- Copy of Current Audit or Budget
- List of Current Board of Directors
- Amount of Partnership Fee (see above)
- Mission Statement
- Basic Description of Programs