The situation regarding COVID-19 precautions and how they affect tornado relief efforts is changing rapidly. The middle Tennessee area has essentially had double disasters occur at the same time. The CRC continues to work with OEM and city health officials to evolve our disaster response efforts in real time.
The Community Resource Center is currently accepting donations of:
- N95 rated Masks
- Per the CDC, these masks are not encouraged to be worn by the public
- Surgical Masks
- These masks do not have a respirator and often fit loosely.
- Vinyl gloves, Latex gloves, Nitrile gloves
- Shoe Covers
- Both shoe and boot covers are needed
- Full body and lab coats are needed during this time.
- Wooden Single Swab Sticks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Alcohol Wipes
- Clear Medical Face Shields
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, please leave all donations in the yellow bins at the front door. Volunteers will pick up donations periodically through the day.